Saturday, July 26, 2014

Annual Griswold Family Vacation

Every summer, for years now our family goes to Orange Beach in July. 
Since I started working, I've had to cut one trip short and then last year I didn't even go! 
I am pleased to say that I made it this year and stayed the full week.
Also, Jason got to experience his first, full-fledged, Griswold family vacation. 
It was awesome. 

It involved: a lot of family time, driving, reading, sleeping, cooking, eating, cooler pulling, sun soaking, shopping, walking, and talking. 





 World's largest gummy bear. 51 servings within that one bad boy. 
 The wine selection at Rouse was to die for!
 Frozen grapes in wine is THE BEST. 
 The Smith/Ritenbaugh family were at the beach as well so we got to spend some time with them! Eating delicious meals, visiting, and playing cut-throat card games. 
 Mom and I waiting out the rain 


 My beachy man. 
who can also cook some amazing breakfast: Gouda grits, cheesy scrambled eggs, bacon (crispy the way I like it), Chilton Co. peaches, and mimosas!

It was such a nice way to end the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment