Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What I Love About Today

Today, I am appreciating a lot of the little things and want to share with you what I love about today. 
I love my husband and how sweetly he loves me. 
I love that I get to ride to work with the most handsome man I've ever seen. 
I love my job. I can't wait to do it for the rest of my life. Not to mention, today was a calm day (which we rarely have in my room) and it was so nice. We all relished in that.
I love that my kids (students) are the funniest people I've ever met, and they have no idea. We spend 90% of the day laughing together.  
I love how thoughtful they are. You should see my desk. There are pictures FOR DAYS taped on it and it's not uncommon to get random things like leaves, coloring sheets, paper clips, trash from the floor (you never know) put on my desk as little "presents" for me 
Today's gift that I love: 
 this sweet little gem that a student picked for me while he was on an errand--you can't beat a child's heart & mind. Once again, I love my job. 
I love getting to ride home with the love of my life and talk about how our days went. 
I love getting the mail. 
I love that I got  chose to run today (first time in over a year!)
I love that I have a colander that was my Nana's 
I love that I cooked this meal, all by myself with no husband in the house--if you know me, then you know this is a big deal ;) I didn't have my chef to refer to, or my eye candy! 
I love serving my husband. 
I love the smell of the pumpkin caramel latte candle burning. 
 I love this amazing sunset. I have a feeling I will never get tired of the view from our backyard. 
I love my new lavender shampoo. 

Life is so awesome and we are so blessed by these little things. 
Thanks be to our God who is intentional with the little things in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment