Sunday, October 8, 2017

What I'm Loving Right Now (13)

Fall is in full swing and I am a happy camper!
October is my favorite. 
Here are some of the things that I'm loving during this October:
We went to our annual fair visit and it did not disappoint!
 It's so incredibly nasty while simultaneously being incredibly awesome. 
I love it. 


 and that my friends is the very reason I go to the fair. 
For the corn dogs (and the taffy) but, mainly the corn dogs!
 There have been some crazy beautiful, huge, full moons here of late. 
Pictures never do it justice. 
This sight on my walk last week
This stunning sun rise in the school yard. 
Early fall mornings are breathtaking. 
 The THIRD Harry Potter Illustrated came in and per usual, I am floored by the talent and creativity of Jim Kay. These books are so beautiful!
 This sweet picture of my Dad and Grando (his Dad)--Tuesday would have been his 100th birthday. 
Just think, in about 70 more days, Dad will become Grando himself and little Ann Hatten will have the best Grandparents around!
This little boy and his sweet, fun faces. 
This is such a sweet season of life with all of my friends/sister having babies. 
I love seeing these families grow and these women I've grown up with take on new roles as Mom's!
 I had these two as my dates for a wedding Saturday. It was such a sweet wedding for a girl who's been in our church since she was little bitty. 
I ended the weekend showering this long time friend for her upcoming wedding! 
Hurry up, December!

No comments:

Post a Comment