Saturday, October 28, 2017

"In A World Full of Tens, Be an Eleven"

Last night was a night we've been waiting for--for quite some time now! 
STRANGER THINGS 2 was released by Netflix and we had a watch party that was epic. 

Before watching, we ate together and we had a few "Stranger Things" themed foods--mainly Eggos and chocolate pudding. 

Let me be the one to tell you, if you google recipes using eggos+stranger things, your mind will be blown. There are so. many. options!Jason and I decided to go simple and make S'mores Eggos using nutella and marshmallows and it was DIVINE! Seriously, you'll want to try this. 

After eating, we made our way and started on one of the greatest shows of all-time (no, I'm not being dramatic)! We were only able to watch the first two episodes at the party but, Jason and I finished them up today and...YES, it's as good if not better than the first season. AHHH! I just love it. 

So now that my Stranger Things tank is full, I am going to share with y'all some of the best apparel or accessories I've seen and/or gotten:
This blu ray/DVD combo that can only be found at Target--I literally went and got it today and it's as awesome as you would imagine. Get it here.
This outrageously cool shirt that I found at Target. Is it not the cutest? Get it here.
I don't own this one from Target...yet! Get it here
And this is just classic--I'm telling you, Target has it going on. Get this one here
While I was getting the blu ray today, I had to keep myself from getting this Monopoly as well--I mean come on! How fun would this be? Get it here

And since Eleven is my favorite character--I can't forget these two shirts from Walmart:
Get this one here
And I'm pretty sure I'm going to get this one for myself--looks so classic. Get it here

So now that I've made you want to spend all your money and spend the day watching season 1 and 2---well, don't be a mouth breather and go! Go and get it done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment