Sunday, September 24, 2017

"A Bun in the Oven & Burgers on the Grill"

Baby season is ever present within my friend group right now! 
1 friend just had a baby and 3 are coming soon!
It has been so much fun celebrating my friends and their growing little families.

Saturday, I had the privilege of helping to host Cayla's baby shower and it was so sweet. 
There was a beautiful dessert table, full of pink and plenty of sprinkles
 and yes, those cookies were absolutely as delicious as they look!


The hostess with Baby Mama
How precious is that little elephant? 
 Look at this little family--doesn't Charley look excited to be a big sister?
 This girl and I have been friends for almost 20 years now and we have been through many walks of life together. I am so very thankful to The Lord and the steadfastness He has shown me through our friendship over the years. It has been so sweet watching you become a wife and mother and seeing your little family continue to grow!
 With that being said,  it was sweet to make this cross stitch for little miss Sawyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment