Sunday, May 4, 2014

Surprises in Oxford

Yesterday was the day! Aaron asked Blair to marry him! It's so sweet to see this happen. Blair has been a part of the family for a long, long, long (they've been steadily dating for 9 years) time but there's just something about making it official that get's a girl all teary eyed and tingly nosed!

So, here was the plan. While we were heading to Oxford on our surprise mission, Aaron was proposing to Blair in the grove. Blair had no idea all these people were coming to celebrate their engagement (our family, her family, friends that live elsewhere now)--she was told it was just a few of their friends. Brother Aaron pulled. it. off. She was totally, 100% surprised and it was AWESOME. I don't know if you've ever seen someone truly surprised but it was a sweet moment. Goodness, I have butterflies just reliving it now. 

I have to give credit to Mary Claire for all the AMAZING pictures! 
 My groom, love this man more than anything. 
 Love this little lady. 
 Love birds 
 Everyone waiting for their arrival!
 These next few pictures are great! You can see how surprised she was! My favorite ones. 





 Cheers!
 Outside of Taylor Grocery


 I'm sorry but I've never seen happier looking people in a picture, so stinking sweet. 
 These are my favorite! Everyone that was there to celebrate in the windows behind them. 

 Our families all together! 
 Sisters, Sisters
 The moms


 The dads
As a sister, there is nothing sweeter and more emotional than seeing one of your siblings so happy. It was so good for my heart and made me so happy to see my brother literally BEAMING with happiness. There were so many smiles, hugs, tears, laughs, it was awesome. 
It was a beautiful, beautiful day!

Let the festivities begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment