Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to the best woman I know



I am so blessed and forever thankful that the Lord chose you to be my Mom. To this day, so much of who I have become has been through God using you in my life to guide me and to shape me into a woman who loves The Lord above all else. I am forever grateful for your friendship, your guidance, your never ending selfless heart, your service to our family that has seemingly never-ending needs, and your love! We are all so blessed to have you as a mother! 
Enjoy today and know how loved and appreciated you are! 

This Mother's Day is even more special because I've gained yet another mother this year! 
Thank you for taking me in and loving me :) It has been a joy becoming your daughter! I can't wait for many, many, many more years of growing together and enjoying life together. 
We love you so very much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment