Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Puzzling

Warning: totally cheesy and nostalgic post

Something that Jason and I did while we were dating--and something that we've continued doing through our engagement and now, our marriage--is puzzles. 

We love puzzles. 
They are a great way to spend time together and not to mention, do a little brain exercising!
I love this tradition, it's one of those that's in for the long haul.
I am happy to say, we've taken a picture of almost every puzzle that we've done
 I can remember us buying this one in Hattiesburg and watching "How I Met Your Mother" while we were working on it.
Because I love pumpkins
Because we liked the pumpkin puzzle so much, we bought another one from the same maker
My mother gave us this one...and it was terrible! It was so tricky. 


Unfortunately, I don't think I took a picture of this one when we finished because--THERE WAS ONE PIECE MISSING! Before we bought the house, we were working on this puzzle and I'm pretty sure we lost the piece in the move. It was actually a really hard one too--it was heartbreaking! 

It's always fun to go to the store and pick out our newest puzzle.
Will we ever do anything with them all? Probably not! 

1 comment:

  1. We love puzzles too!! Target has a great brand of smaller puzzles (550 pieces) called Tooniverse. The artist is a cartoonist and the pictures are always fun and crazy.

    ReplyDelete