Saturday, February 22, 2014

Erin Condren

A little plug for my favorite planner creator of all time!
I am a planner--to say the absolute least.  It's so bad that my friends have made fun of me for years--thankfully, I embrace it. I've had a planner since--5th grade I think. 
When I was in high school and college and even now, I use my planner for the summer time! I'm a nerd, I know. But, I'm an organized nerd!

So, with that being said, this post is all for Mrs. Erin Condren--the woman who stole my planner loving heart! My favorite planner that I've ever had, hands down. Not only just my life planner, but my Teacher Lesson Planner and I even bought her Wedding Planner. She has so many options and they can all be personalized as well. To me, the OCD planner, there is not a better one! 
This is just my life planner--wish I had my Teacher Lesson Planner here at home because it is awesome for all of my fellow teachers out there!
 This being my 4th one over the years, this one is my favorite cover yet! It might be because of my new last name ;)
 Monthly layout for each month
The weekly layout for each week as well. 

If you do decide to come over to the OCD side and get one of these beauts, Erin is now helping out her customers and if I refer anyone, (by clicking the link below) I'll get $10.00 credit to continue feeding my obsession :) Help a sister out! By the way, clicking the link and creating an account does not obligate you to order, just to make an account so you can save things in your wish list and browse!

No comments:

Post a Comment