Saturday, December 21, 2013

Wedding Day--November 23, 2013

The least I can say about our wedding day, is that we wouldn't change one thing
The day was perfect! It went so smoothly and everything was so enjoyable! 
We are BEYOND thankful and blessed by how this day turned out! 

The ceremony--goodness!--my face hurt from smiling so much! It was the happiest day of my life! I've never been more proud to make vows to the man that I love more than anything! It was a honor to stand up there with Jason by my side making vows to one another and to God above all else. I am forever excited and blessed to take on this side of heaven with him! 

Here are just a few candids and pictures gathered from others from our day! 

Getting zipped up in Dad's office at the church, a special moment!
Claire and I--always helping each other with this crazy stuff we have called hair. 
Love each of these people so very much! 
Jason's wonderful, amazing family! Who's now my family! 
These kids are awesome...we love you all! 
I love you, so very much! My longest time friend! 
You...I don't even have the words to thank you for helping to make my day so absolutely perfect!
Love you so much! 
Sweetest thing--having my Dad walk me down the aisle then give Jason and I our vows. 

My man, kissing me like he always has! Such a sweet moment.

Me and my HUSBAND! Love this man so very much! 
We had an AWESOME Photo Booth at our wedding--if you ever need/want a photo booth for an event: check out Hot Shot Photo Booth--they were FABULOUS!
My parents, love these two so much! 
Jason's parents--love these pictures of y'all! 

My sweet, handsome, amazing husband!  




Our first dance--"Live Forever" 
 I have to give a special shout out to the church members who made our reception so awesome. They did such a great job decorating! And Victoria, the food was outstanding! We had such a great time! 



Our cake table--my wedding cake, Jason's grooms cake, then all of my childhood favorite cakes (red velvet, german chocolate, coconut cake, and my Aunt Gail's banana pudding)!



Our wedding day was the perfect day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment