Saturday, December 21, 2013

Bridesmaids Breakfast

The morning of the wedding, I had my bridesmaids breakfast--it was such a sweet, special time!
I don't think I could have started off the day of our wedding in a better way. 
My longest, best friends, family members and some of the women that have been the best of friends of my mom's for so many years.  It was so sweet and so special. 

We started the morning with a devotion--sharing words about marriage and what all was to come for the day. It was a great way to get us all focused and remember the true importance of the day. 



So happy to have aunts and cousins to share this with!  



Love these ladies so much! Thank you all for making this the perfect weekend! 
I love this picture!
One of the last pictures of the "Jussely" women 
The hostess of the morning! So thankful for each and every one of these women and the ways
you have each individually shaped our lives in different ways.
Nothing beats family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment