Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas, Christmas Time Is Near

I love Christmas time so much. 
It has always been my favorite holiday. 
2 weeks off of work is music to my ears! 
Not to mention, the lights, the music, the food, the cheer, the delicious sweet treats, the parties, all the children asking you what you want from Santa, everyone seems happier. 
This year, my Christmas is more special than ever--my first Christmas with my husband, my favorite gift in this life time!

We have had so much fun decorating our home! We went very simple this year and I have REALLY enjoyed it! Every night I can't wait for dusk so I can plug everything in!
Our awesome nativity scene
Who doesn't love Sea Salt Caramel Hot Chocolate in a good ole' Mustard Seed Mug? 
You can't beat Christmas Lights! 
Our indoor "candy cane"
Front door! Thanks to the Snowden Ladies for our beautiful wreath! 
Proud of our first year decorations!
The main attraction! With our LED Angel--which was the only
one we could find--we made our first tradition! 
I can't leave out the Youth Tacky Christmas Party--we had so much fun hanging out with the youth, eating delicious food, and watching them all play dirty santa. 
another thing I've always loved to do around Christmas time--is make a trip to Canton and this time around, it was Jason's first trip! We got to share this fun trip with some of our favorites! A perfect weekend to start off our Christmas holidays! 

Even though it was 80 degrees out, we enjoyed the night!

This is what best friends are for 
 and we ended the night, riding around looking at Christmas lights--an everlasting tradition. 


This week we are doing Christmas with both sides of the family! 
Heading to Auburn on Wednesday and I can't wait to see The Smiths and The Fraziers! GRISWOLDS UNITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment