Saturday, November 27, 2021

Trunk or Treat 10/24

 Our church held their 2nd annual Trunk or Treat the weekend before Halloween. 

This is one of my favorite events. I love seeing all of the cute costumes, the fun games, and of course...the cotton candy ;)

Since Mary Claire had to work, Uncle Jason and Aunt Ellen served as Ann Hatten's +2 for the night. 

She asked me a few weeks ago to be a butterfly with her and you know I had to! 


Do we think she loved her costume?
There were so many fun games and I love seeing the church come together to make a fun event for the kiddos.


These three had the best time playing all the games together.
Y'all know I loved the Harry Potter themed quittich game--how creative?!






It was such a fun night and we were happy to step in and take Annie girl and experience it with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment