Saturday, November 27, 2021

Anniversary & Pictures

This is something that I look forward to every year. 

I love getting yearly pictures of Jason and I and know that I will treasure these for years to come. 





I know I am biased, but, he is the most handsome man!






















Nicole, thank you for sharing your talent with us year after year. We love our pictures!
It so happened that we got our pictures back just days before our anniversary and it was the sweetest thing looking at them side by side because there were some that were quite similar from that day eight years ago. 

• E I G H T • Y E A R S •⁣⁣
⁣⁣
November 23rd marked eight years of marriage for Jason and I. 

That’s 2,920 days of loving one another!⁣⁣
⁣⁣
My honey, I love you so much and am thankful beyond words for your kindness, your wisdom, your gentle spirit, and the way you love me--you are a true treasure and The Lord was so gracious in bringing us together! ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
It is always so sweet to look back at our pictures and think about how much fun that day was! So many sweet people loved us incredibly well and made sure it was the most special day for us and years later, we are just as thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment