Friday, November 26, 2021

Jason's Birthday Celebration 10/11

 My kindhearted, sweet, helpful, and thoughtful husband had a birthday back in October and it was one of the best. We had the best few days celebrating. We went out to eat and had all of his favorite things and then we were able to celebrate with family a few days later. 

We had a fun lunch with my parents and Ann Hatten and introduced her to her first toy claw machine experience and surprisingly, I was able to win a toy out of there! I don't think I've done that my whole life but, my Auntie title pulled through for me. 

Jason's family birthday celebration could not have been sweeter! 
Ann Hatten took over the decorations and took her job verrrrrrrry seriously.
She made all of the signs, said where the balloons needed to go, and it was the most precious thing.











Jason, you are the easiest person to celebrate. I love so much about you and am thankful for another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment