Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Griswold Family Beach Trip 7/14-17/19

This year's family beach trip was a little different than years past and it was a welcome change because this year, we were busy experiencing the beach through Ann Hatten's eyes and let me just say...she is most certainly a beach lovin' girl. She had the best time which means, we had the best time! It was so sweet. 
Which also means, all of my pictures are of her enjoying the trip and quite honestly...this blog is cuter  for it ;) Literally, I don't think we got a single family picture LOL!
We all spent our fair share of time on the balcony because that was her second favorite thing to do. 
You'd walk in to the room and she'd walk up to you and say ... "heyyyyyyy!" and as soon as you pick her up, she'd point to the balcony. I love this sweet picture of her and Mimi looking at everything. 
Watermelon makes the best beach snack...obviously.

The cutest first pig-tails I ever did see. 

Loving the waves and the little muscle-shells that burrow back into the sand
Per usual, I have to share some of our favorite eating places from the week

Jason and I always make it a point to go by Fin & Fork to get the Red neck roll and their smoked tuna dip -- it is so good and never lets me down!

We also had a dinner out at The Beach House and their coconut shrimp is one of my favorites. They also have really fun drink options. 


We happened to cross-over being at the beach the same time as our Aunt, Uncle and Cousins and were able to meet up a few times for dinner. It was so much fun! 
Again, everyone's attention was on these two cuties. 
They were so funny together. 

I'm always so thankful for this time at the beach with my family. 
I know there will come a time when we can't all go together and it makes these trips all the more sweet. I cherish this time and know how precious it is! 
May we end the summer in awe like Ann Hatten had toward the ocean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment