Friday, September 20, 2019

Summer Shenanigans

I had quite the busy summer. 
Busy, full, fun and it flew by faster than I feel like it ever has.
Life has been ninety to nothing since school started so here goes the summer photo dump of all the fun things I got to do! 
Wedding Shower for Jordan 

Girl's Night Going Away Dinner for Davis 

Spice Avenue for lunch is always a must when we have time off! It just so happened they had all my favorite dishes that day, too.
My dear friend since 2nd grade, who I used to write notes back and forth with on the school bus,  had a beautiful outdoor wedding where she made the prettiest bride!

Mom got us last minute tickets to see "Finding Neverland" and it was so, SO good!
Cat came to town and we took on the MS Pickle Fest 

Jason and I had a fun night out with the other 2nd grade teachers before school started back

The most fun pool day with this little gal, my best little buddy!




Attended a lovely bridal shower for this gal
A quick, always fun visit with most of the Jernigan family (Dustin, we missed you!)

Celebrated Jordan becoming Mrs. Denton

If you know me...you know this cake spoke my love language--those macarons! 
This little thing having her first cheese dip and clearly loving it. 
We celebrated Blair's birthday and very soon after that found out that BABY JUSSELY is going to be a BOY! and cried tears of joy because there's something so special & sweet about being an Aunt and I can't wait to meet this little guy!
I think the pictures speak for themselves and serve as a sweet reminder of all the goodness in my life and I am so very thankful for these times and memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment