Monday, July 29, 2019

"Donuts & Diggers"-Russell's 2nd Birthday 7/13

This big boy had his 2nd birthday and I can't believe how fast time flies. 
I feel like it was just yesterday that I got the call that he was here and excitedly FaceTimed Melissa so I could see his sweet, little face! 




Isn't this the cutest little theme?
Russell loves all kinds of "beep beeps" so it's only fitting that his party encompassed that!



Russell in his birthday car!

The bouncy house was a hit! It was so fun watching the little ones jump around just giggling at one another--so, so cute.

 My best little buddy in all the land--we have a good time when we're together


He was entranced by his cake and all the singing



I love this season of life with these best friends of mine. 
Loving on these kiddos is one of the greatest joys of my life and it's so incredibly sweet watching them become Mom's and falling right in to that position. 

Russell, your Aunt Ellen & Uncle Jason love you so very much! 
We can't believe you're already two years old! What a sweet, sweet blessing it's been watching you grow and learn this past year. Your Mom and Dad love you so much and it's been such a neat thing watching them become more comfortable and confident in their roles as your parents--they're some of the best. Your a loved little fella and my prayer is that you feel that every day of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment