Thursday, June 23, 2016

Ship Island (3) & Father's Day Weekend

Jason & I had such a fun Father's Day weekend at Ship Island.
I love this sweet tradition and am thankful to be a part of it!
We had really nice weather--it was overcast and not too terribly hot which is what one can wish for when they are going to spend a day on an island. 
Crabs! We saw SO MANY CRABS and it was so fun. 
I've never seen so many crabs all over the sand. 



 You never know what kinds of things you'll find on the shore. 
 It was a great, low key, fun weekend. 
Until next year!


I can't end a Father's Day post without sharing this picture of Dad with his gift from Jason & I 
I am forever so thankful that The Lord saw fit to bless our family with him as our earthly father. His sense of humor, kindness, and love for The Lord are just a few of the things that make him such a wonderful father to us!

Love his gift? You can order one from Etsy here. Their shop was so quick to respond and very pleasant to work with.  This item shipped quickly and turned out so great. I will absolutely be using them again for future gifts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment