Sunday, June 28, 2015

Aaron & Blair 6-27-15

10 years of dating and Aaron & Blair finally, FINALLY tied the knot this weekend and it was perfect!
It was such a fun, sweet weekend--from the bridesmaids luncheon, to the rehearsal dinner, to spending the day with all the wedding party, to the ceremony and one of the most fun receptions--it was a true celebration of these two!

As I've said before, there's nothing sweeter than seeing your sibling get married. It's so neat to see The Lord answer life long prayers of our family by providing us all with spouses. 

We are so thankful to have Blair as an "official" part of our family now. I know she will wear the Jussely name proud for those of us who have taken new last names ;)
(Let me go ahead and preface that I've gotten a few of these pictures from other people--thank y'all for helping our family capture all these moments!)

Friday afternoon, we had the bridesmaids luncheon at The Fairview Inn. 
We had the best time having all the girls together, just visiting and enjoying one another's company before all the evening events snuck up on us. 







 Blair's sweet, SWEET gift to her mom and my mom
 along with these fun robes

Thank you to Blair and all the ladies that made the luncheon so much fun for us all--it was wonderful!

Later that evening, we had the rehearsal at the church and then the rehearsal dinner at The Ivy

 The dinner was so nice and delicious. I loved hearing everyone's speeches about what Aaron and Blair mean to them and how they've been a part of their lives in one way or another. It's definitely one of my favorite parts of wedding weekends!

Their wedding day couldn't have been any better!
The weather held off and made for some beautiful pictures, everything went smoothly, it was so beautiful, the ceremony was sweet, Blair and Aaron were beaming, and it was all around lovely. 


 A huge shoutout to Charlotte Stringer and her amazing photography--thank you for sharing all these sneak peeks with us--I am LOVING them!
 With our new sister 








Aaron and Mom danced to "That's Alright Mama" 
 Aaron and Blair ended their first dance by kicking up their heels to "Son of a Preacher Man" and it was PERFECT. 



 We always love when our extended family is around 

I am so thankful for such a sweet weekend celebrating my big brother and his new wife. Join me in praying for Aaron and Blair as they start their new life as The Jussely's!

I have to end this post with a shoutout to my parents--3 weddings in 19 months! They are the most selfless, helpful, gracious, loving people I know and I think I speak for all three of us when I say how thankful we are for you both and all that you've done for us and our new little families over the past 19 months! Thank you both for showing us what covenantal loves looks like and modeling that in our home for over 30 years. Your marriage is such a blessing to our lives and we are so thankful that The Lord saw fit for us to be your children. Thank you for loving us so well!
May 28, 1983
 November 23, 2013
December 20, 2014
June 27, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment