Sunday, October 12, 2014

New Orleans, Music, Family & Food=Birthday Celebration

My favorite man in the world had a birthday this weekend. 
I can't think of anything I would rather do than spend a day celebrating the person I love the most!
 THIS CAKE. Mmmmhmmm. 
 Jason's parents invited us to New Orleans for the weekend and it only made his birthday better! 
We went to the Louisiana Seafood Festival the first part of the day. 


 Where we had good food and even better company. 
 Then, we spent the rest of the evening eating wonderful food, perusing music shops, purchasing beautiful art, and listening to some pretty awesome music. 

 The Frenchmen Street Market--so happy we stumbled upon this little gem. 


At D.B.A listening to John Boutte

This morning, we got to have our favorite breakfast and walk around the city 
 Croissant D'Or--delicious and beautiful


 The Riverwalk

 The best antique shop I've ever been in. I could have bought everything in there. 
Our newest artwork additions--along with some really awesome coasters.


Jason Ellis, I hope that you had the best birthday! What a privilege and a joy it is to walk through life with you by my side. Not a day goes by that I'm not thankful for you and all that you are. Here's to another year full of us, many laughs, and unconditional love. May this year be better than the last! 

No comments:

Post a Comment