Sunday, October 5, 2014

"It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year"

Typically, people associate that song with winter. 
But to me, the most wonderful time of the year is when the chilly temperatures of fall finally grace us with their presence. I love nothing more than using pumpkins for decoration, leaves changing colors, cooler weather, sweaters, boots, pumpkin-flavored anything, hot teas, chili & soups, Halloween, Thanksgiving, cute hats, and pretty much anything that falls under the category of fall. 
If fall doesn't make you happy, then I don't even know what to tell you ;)

I've got a bit of a photo dump post for you all--Here's a few things I've done to ring in these first 2 weeks of autumn. 

Check out this "cotton candy" sky
 Candles and fall, they go hand in hand.
This little gem was from Mary Claire and it smells amazing.
 Our newest lamp, which I love.
 This beauty that came from terrible weather on Thursday.
I haven't seen a rainbow in so long! I was so excited.
 This little peeping moon.
So, what's one of the most "fallish" things anyone can do? I'll tell you! It's going to THE FAIR!
Jason, Mary Claire, Grant, Melissa & I all made the trek to the fair grounds last night.
What all did we do?
Oh! Well now that you asked...we just ate.
 The guys were brave and tried something that you can ONLY find at the fair (thankfully). Let's just say, it was different.
Excuse out faces, we were too excited about the roasted corn to care.
 I love this sight! I love the lights!
 My sweet man, taking one for the wife and coming to the fair ;)
 These two goofs.
 Love these two so much.
 Ah! I love the "crazy houses" as I call them. I feel like that's "vintage fair".
 After such a night at the fair, we needed a relaxing Sunday Morning. What better way to accomplish that than with a good breakfast to start the day?
This little box is fall in food form.
Pumpkin Pancake Mix! Gluten free and tastes amazing
These were so good. I inhaled mine.
Thank you Trader Joe's for yet more, amazing food.
(Who wants to start a petition with me to get a Trader Joe's near by?)
 Pumpkin Pancakes paired with a homemade Chai Tea Latte, I was definitely feeling "fallish" this morning.
And last but not least, we got a few laughs from this picture at lunch today.
Thanks Mary Claire for having this one on hand!
Here's to everyone having a great week this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment