Monday, August 11, 2014

Over The Moon

The time is here! 
We just had our third, full day of school for this year. 
I am such a nerd. A teacher nerd to be exact. 
I love this time of year. 
I love meeting my new students!
I love meeting their parents. 
I love seeing all of my co-workers. 
I love getting new supplies. 
I love decorating my room.
love it all!!
 My fun fabric that my mom so graciously turned into curtains for my windows this year
The theme for our hall this year was "Out of this world" and the space theme is SO FUN. I love it. 
Each year I like to move things around, try new arrangements and I feel like this one is my favorite yet! My room looks so open and spacious. It's awesome. 





 I love doing a growth chart with my kids. It's amazing to me how much they grow from 2nd to 3rd grade. I typically get my student's 2 years in a row. 
We love the homey look our curtains added. Thanks Mom :)

Pray with me over my class, over my three (yes, only three) precious kiddos I have this year, over their parents and all their surrounds. Pray with me for all the employees at our school who help make Northside the wonderful place it is. Pray with me for our administrators and all they will encounter throughout this school year. It's going to be an amazing year and I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment