Saturday, August 30, 2014

Beaming

I can't stop smiling. 
I am just over the moon excited for Mary Claire and Grant!
He popped the question yesterday and we have another wedding coming in the Jussely family!

All day Friday I was so nervous. I literally had butterflies all. day. long.
I couldn't even take a nap after school. It was something serious! I blame it on the fact that Melissa and I were the ones hiding taking the proposal pictures. If you've never done that, just wait until you feel the weight of that task!

I couldn't have been happier to do it though for these two :)
 They were out at Twin Lakes, the camp where they met and have worked at for the past 3 summers. Also, where Grant works now! A very special place for them.

 When Mary Claire and Grant came back to the house all of their friends and family were there to surprise her!
Checking out the newest addition

They were literally beaming. It was wonderful.
 A few of Mary Claire's friends from Ole Miss being there were a pretty big surprise for her!
 The beautiful, beautiful ring!
 I have been waiting for this day since the first time I met Grant! I couldn't be happier for y'all and you couldn't have found a better man. I am so thankful for our friendship and bond and can't wait for this new experience we get to share together. I love you!
 My best friends
 My love :)
One of Mary Claire's best friends that just got engaged last weekend! So exciting they get to share this season of life together.
 Taking care of business
 Best friends since 6th grade
 Toasting the newly engaged couple!
 The soon-to-be Lyons! My favorite picture.
 Our family just keeps growing!
 Daddy's girl
 Grant's family--it was so nice meeting all of them

 Talking to Aaron--missing him!

My people

It has been so sweet seeing Mary Claire fall in love. This is something I have prayed for for years and it's here! We couldn't have asked for someone better suited for Mary Claire. 
I was taking to her this morning and she said that James 1:17 kept running through her mind all of last night: "Every good and perfect gift is from above..." and  I couldn't agree more! It's so humbling knowing that The Lord finds joy in us when we gather together in His name. When we unite in marriage together in His name. 
I can't wait to begin this journey and share this sweet time with these two love birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment