Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Cayla & Matthew 1-25-14

This past weekend (and most of this month) Jason and I were busy celebrating the (now) Day's! 
Cayla is one of my longest friends (going on 14 years) and she and her "college sweetheart" tied the knot this past weekend! 

It was such a fun weekend--from the rehearsal, to a little girls night, a bridesmaids breakfast, pedicures and manicures, to the wedding day--a wonderful celebration for them!

In typical fashion, I want to share pictures of all the events we had celebrating them and the beginning of this chapter in their lives. 

Engagement Party at Cool Water 
My handsome hubby and I 
The Bridesmaids

 A Couple's Shower the Wedding Party threw for them at Lineage Lake Clubhouse 




Rehearsal Dinner at The Castle in Raymond 



Bridesmaid's Breakfast at the Kuhn's House


At The Castle in Raymond for all the wedding day festivities--it was such a cool, beautiful place



 Props to the photographer for this great picture (and the next one)--Love these ladies.


 Comforting the cry baby ;)

I love dancing with my husband. 
I can't dance, he can dance wonderfully, we both try and it's a fun time for all involved!
So thankful the photographer caught these sweet moments at the reception. 



"Sister Friends" of 14 years now--2 weddings down, 2 more to go!

These two love birds during their first dance--(stole this picture from Cayla's Facebook so credit to whoever took it!)

Join with me in praying for Cayla and Matthew as they embark on their marriage--may they always seek the Lord and may He forever bless them!

No comments:

Post a Comment