Sunday, January 12, 2014

11-23-13

I am beyond excited to share with you all some of our wedding pictures! 

It was so much fun to look through these and remember that day. It was such a sweet, sweet blessing to us and we are still so thankful! It couldn't have been a more perfect day for us. 

I of course want to give credit where credit is due as well!
The dress of my dreams--from The Bridal Path

Our flowers were from Chapman's Florist in Pearl--they turned out so wonderfully!
Mom helping me get dressed in Dad's office at the church made for a special moment. 


This handsome man, my husband!
My sister, my best friend, my maid of honor--love you so very much!
Our private moment/first look was so sweet. 
That face, I love that face!
The doors we found at a flea market in Pearl and Melissa and Mom "weathered" them. 


These are such special pictures to me--to be able to get the chapel at the church my Dad's been preaching at for 17 years makes for some really, really sweet pictures. 

My mother's veil that she wore on her wedding day
My $15 headband off Etsy

Pearl earrings that my Grandparents gave me at my graduation from MSU
These handsome men sporting awesome tuxedos from Men's Warehouse--we loved them!
10 of the best girls I know--Their dresses were also from The Bridal Path and we all wore TOMS. 




How many people can say that their Dad married them? Even more so, how many can say that their Dad and their Uncle married them! So special to us and we are so thankful for these two men. 

Dad's signature, on our marriage license!
What a blessing. 
Baby's Breath Halos from Chapman's
The most adorable ring bearers ever. 


This picture melts my heart--I love this moment. 


My nerd side decided to go with book page hearts rather than flower petals 
"What God has joined together, let no man separate"

The best kiss of my life
Our reception was at the Mississippi Ag Museum in Sparkman Auditorium and with the help of some church members, we had the best reception we could have asked for! It was a total surprise to us what it wold look like and we were blown away! We are so thankful to all of you who so tirelessly planned and helped us with all this! Y'all are amazing! 

Victoria Duckwork, Dixieland Catering, did a wonderful job with our food! It was delicious and the presentation was beautiful! 
The cake topper was used by my Grandparents and my parents as well. The cake itself is from "That Special Touch" in Pearl--butter flavored!
My mom made all of my childhood cakes--the cakes that I've grown up eating for birthdays, holidays, you name it.  German Chocolate.  Red Velvet.  Then, we have Aunt Gail's mouth watering Banana Pudding that always makes an appearance at a Jussely event!
Jason's beautiful and delicious cake was made by "The Fat Cake Guy" in Flowood. 
We got a bible for our guests to share with us their favorite verses. It's been so fun looking through The Word and seeing our family and friend's favorite verses. Our family bible. 
This display blew me away. 
Scott Steele did an amazing job as our DJ. We loved meeting with him and he did a great job with all the music he played. Really neat guy. 
Our first dance, "Live Forever" by Drew Holcomb. 
"The Way You Look Tonight" by Michael Buble
"My Wish" by Rascal Flatts





The same garter my mother wore at her wedding. 

Waving glow sticks as we left. 

Jessica Holmes did an AMAZING job! We couldn't be more please with her work. 

Once again, we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. We are so thankful and our wedding will forever be a cherished memory to us not only for what it represents but for the out pour of love and support and celebration we shared with all of our family and friends. 

God is good, all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment