Sunday, December 27, 2020

Ann Hatten & Grant's Celebration (12/17)

Last week, we all got together to celebrate Grant's belated birthday and Ann Hatten's upcoming birthday.
I cannot believe she is THREE YEARS OLD! My goodness, time flies. 
She was so excited! When Jason and I walked up to the door, she answered and she said, "You guys can come into my party if you want to"--cue my melted heart on the floor of the entry way. 
And then when she walked me to show me the table, she said, "Wow, this is beautiful, is it all for me?" Talk about working her audience. 


I think it's so sweet that their birthdays are so close together. Not to mention, their anniversary is right there, too. Ann Hatten loved her little mini bundt cake but boy, did her eyes get big when she saw her Daddy's cake--it was so hilarious!
James, the party animal--ha!


Had to make sure Daddy had some of hers! Once she got a few bites of the good icing first. 

We LOVED watching her open gifts this year because she was totally in to it. She did it very slowly, took in what it was, and wanted to open and look at them immediately. Everything she opened was "just beautiful" and she "loved it very much". 

Bennett woke up so we...tried...getting a family photo with the birthday guy and gal. 
I promise, this one is the best I got! 

Your Uncle Jason and I love you so, so much and have loved watching you grow and change so much (like, I honestly can't believe how much they grow from 2 to 3!) over the past year. We look forward to the year ahead and can’t wait to make more fun, sweet memories with you!


Even though Grant didn't get a matching outfit for one of his gifts, was it even a party if you don't leave in your new Minnie dress?
Didn't think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment