Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Influenster (1)

I'm pretty sure that I saw something about Influenster on someone else's Facebook, did some research and signed up immediately. 

Guys, free stuff!

And all you have to do is write a few reviews about the product and then post your thoughts about it. 
I don't know about you, but I'm always down for something as easy as that. 

So far, I've been a part of 2 "boxes" and I've loved what I got in both of them. 

The first, some Maybelline SuperStay 24 Lip Color--2 full size lip colors, for free. I mean come on! How awesome is that. Not to mention, I loved one of the colors and the other one I was able to give to a friend who loved that color. It was awesome. 

This time around, I received two full size (pretty huge) bottles of Tresemme' Products. It was a full bottle of their Repair & Protect 7 Shampoo and Conditioner and let me tell you something...I love it. I've already gone to Kroger and bought more of it since running out. 
It smells so good and it really did do well with my hair. Usually, cheap shampoo & conditioner leaves my hair feeling stringy or either really...greasy like. 
Not this. 
I woke up and can remember telling Jason he had to look at my curls because I was so impressed with how well they did with this duo. And the best part--they were FREE! I kinda still can't believe it. 

Sound like something you want to do?
Go here (influenster) sign up and get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment