Sunday, April 16, 2017

Influenster (2)

I received my 3rd box from Influenster this past week!
Again, these are products that I receive free for testing purposes--all I have to do is share my opinion about them. You can go to Influenster (here) and sign up for yourself. Again, you must be willing to share your opinion on the products that they send you. 

I've purchased many Suave products in the past.
They are very reasonably priced and they get the job done.
But, I had never used either of these particular products.
Let's talk products.

I was so happy to get a full size bottle of the captivating curls mousse to try out because I am very iffy about buying products for my hair because I have SO MUCH OF IT. I am happy to say that this product passed the test. It definitely helped tame the frizz--which I have all the time and...it did give more definition to my curls.
I think that it smells good, which is a plus.
The one thing I didn't like was the texture of the mousse. It literally feels like you are putting whipped cream in your hair. Which, I didn't particularly like. The end result was worth it though.
I sleep on my hair wet so I didn't fully follow the instructions about using a diffuser to dry it so mine was a little bit (and I mean barely) "crunchy" when I woke up in the morning. If you use any sort of mousse, you know what I mean by "crunchy". But, that was easily fixed with the swipe of a brush over the "crunchy" parts only. Overall, I will continue to use this bottle and will possibly buy it again.

The deodorant is just that, deodorant. It worked just fine but, I think I will stick with the deodorant that I always use. The smell of this one isn't my favorite. It's not bad, I just prefer the scent of my current deo. All in all though, I think it's a good purchase if you want something on the cheaper end that works well.

That's it for this box! Let me know if you've ever used either of these products and what your thoughts were on them.

Until the next box...!

No comments:

Post a Comment