Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Beach Week 5/25-31

I could not have asked for a better week at the beach and some fun days in the sand and sun with family is just what I needed to kick off this summer! 


Bennett was cool and collected and made for the cutest little beach bum while Ann Hatten was all about the sand, the “heart” pool, shells, and made her way to being about the ocean water.


Y'all think she was ready to go to the beach?


All week we had the best weather. Sunny days, cool mornings, the moon shining so bright over the ocean and as you'll see below, one of the most outrageous sunsets I've seen at the beach. 


These two celebrated being married for 38 years while we were on the trip. What a sweet joy it has been watching you two love one another, love each of us, and navigate this life with grace, wisdom, and fun! We all love you both so much and we’re thankful for King & Queen Gris!









I love this picture of Mom and Ann Hatten. It's so fun watching Ann Hatten's imagination run wild and this Mimi right here gets RIGHT IN on the action. You can see how serious they are taking it and it makes me laugh when I look at the picture--ha!

Mama Carol and I wrapped up beach week together and had the best time! We spent the days on the beach reading & soaking up the sun and then during the evenings we made fun drinks, ate yummy food, did a puzzle (and thought we lost the final piece), and watched The Great British Baking Show. It was the PERFECT way to kick off summer break and I am so, so thankful for such a fun, memorable week.


We had one of the best meals at Cobalt. It was my first time there and it was divine!
Homemade watermelon-mint mojitos. They were so refreshing & tasty. 



It's not a beach trip if we don't have these bad boys!
This sunset was stunning. I am not even going to apologize for the overload of pictures because it was glorious and we enjoyed it so much!







Y'all, that is the starry night sky taken from my iPhone. I thought it was quite impressive for a phone picture!
Again, such a fun week with the best weather and the sweet memories made!

No comments:

Post a Comment