Saturday, April 10, 2021

Influenster (15), (16), (17), (18), (19), (20) and (21)

Whewwwwww weeeeeee!

It has been a hot minute since I've done a post about some of the fun things I've received from Influenster to try out for FREE! Yep, you read that right. 

I've been subscribed to this since 2017 and I've received/tried out so many fun products that I wouldn't have purchased on my own. Here recently, I've gotten some really awesome products. A few of them, I will absolutely buy again once I'm out of my free ones from Influenster!

First up, Kristin Ess curly hair products. 
I really liked this little trio and I've repurchased them all again since using up the ones from Influenster. They smell really good and they make my hair less frizzy and then curl more defined. 
They area little on the expensive side so I only buy them every now and then now days but, they will stay in the rotation. The curl leave-in cream smells so, so good and doesn't make your hair "crunchy" (you know what I mean)--it's a good product!
 
Next up, these Revlon lip sticks. I have used the lighter shade (Nude Illuminator) multiple times now. It's a very neutral, pretty color. It is a glossy finish and even though it doesn't stay on long, that doesn't bother me because I like the color that much and let's be honest, no one is really going many places these days. I keep it in my purse because it's neutral enough to go with anything so when I need some color on my face, I go for that one. The other one is a pretty shade but, more for dressy nights. I haven't used it nearly as much as the other and I will certainly get more when I'm out of it.

I haven't gotten many food products so I was surprised when I received these Kraft Vinegarette Dressings. They were good but, not something I will buy again as there are plenty of dressing I prefer.

I'm always excited to get make up--always fun to try new lip colors and these Rimmell London lip glosses were fun to try out but, not something I will use anymore or buy again. They were a bit too glossy for me and had a little bit of that sticky feeling. Don't get me wrong, they were a nice product but, not for me. They definitely took me back to 7th grade school dances!

This one was a pleasant surprise. This Conair hair tool--I had no idea what in the world it would do to my crazy, thick & curly hair and I actually liked it. I don't do much with my hair so it never looks different and this took care of the frizz and almost....almost straightened it. I wouldn't have bought it on my own, but, now that I've tried it I am glad I have it and can change up my hair style every now and then. 
Here's your awkward bathroom "before"
and your awkward "after" bathroom photo--I need a good visual so, here we are!

So, these One A Day Gummi Vitamins were easy to take and quite tasty. I don't think I had enough to determine how they made me feel but, they are something I would consider taking consistently. 

And most recently, these amazing Smash Box lip sticks--my favorite lip sticks I've gotten thus far through this program and I like both shades so, so much! The "Level Up" shade is very neutral and has a matte finish. It's my favorite of the two. I like this brand and trying out these two lip sticks has made me want to check out more of their products. 

And there we have it! That's the last six boxes I've gotten from them and that's been over the span of a year--which isn't too bad if you ask me!

ANYONE can do this. You just have to be willing to complete some tasks (posts & reviews) sharing your thoughts about what you've received. There's an app and they make it easy to get it done--nothing crazy, I promise. If you're interested, here's their website. If you sign up, let me know what kinds of fun products you end up getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment