Thursday, January 23, 2020

Baby Sprinkle for Ivy Lynne 1/18

Another sweet baby coming to join the fun! 
We showered Melissa and Ivy Lynne this past weekend and we had so much fun loving on them.
The rocking chair above belonged to Ian's Mom and made for the sweetest decor piece for our tables--it was a special touch. That, paired with the baby clothing pictured below, which were Melissa's when she was an infant, were so much fun to incorporate. 



The most delicious cake from Amber Binkely--it was divine. 

I would say y'all are ready to go with all the pinks and baby girl clothing you could want!
We have been friends for almost 20 years now (can you believe that?) and we've walked through so much of life side-by-side. I am thankful for your steadfast friendship and for the many blessings I've had in my life that I've gotten to share with you and NOW, I get to be "Aunt Ellen" to both Russell and Ivy Lynne--I can't wait!
This was my gift to Ivy Lynne--a piece with her initials on her Grandmother's fabric--what a sweet way to honor her namesake and bring a little piece of her into her nursery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment