Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Influenster (11), (12), (13), & (14)

It has been months since I've been able to post about my recent Influenster boxes I've gotten. 
I've been subscribed to this since 2017 and I've received/tried out so man products. Here recently, I've gotten some really awesome products. A few of them, I will absolutely buy again once I'm out of my free ones from Influenster!
From this box, I wasn't too impressed with the liner and the loose pigment but the highlighting elixir is my favorite thing I've ever gotten from one of these boxes! 
It is so pretty and adds a fun dimension to your make up look. I will 100% buy more of this when I'm out. It looks like this one isn't sold in stores around here but, you can get it on Ulta's website here

I was PUMPED about this. If you've ever used DevaCurl, then you know it costs a pretty penny which is why I use it ever so carefully and not every time I wash my hair. I didn't even know other brands had similar products but this is the closest thing I've ever found and I think it worked just as well as Deva. I'm not much of a gel or cream girl so the cleanser and conditioner were the main thing I was looking for. Although, I did try both the cream and gel and felt that they both worked well (weren't "crunchy") but, I still don't plan in adding in the extra step since I don't feel like it's needed. 
This line can be found at Sally's Beauty Stores and once all of my current DevaCurl is gone, I will certainly buy this seeing as how it's better suited for my budget. 

I have tried various brands of natural deodorant time and time again. I want to use it so badly but, every time, it breaks me out! I've read all about the detoxing stage and how it can take up to 30 days for your body to adjust and mine just doesn't want to adjust, LOL! Other than breaking me out though, this one smelled so, so good, went on easily, and just know, I wish I could use it. You can check out all their scents here (if you're one of the lucky ones that are able to use it!)

Target, Walmart, Walgreens, all the common places carry this brand. I use their shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and have tried some other things. I feel like it's one of the most budget-friendly brands and most certainly gets the job done! I liked this one--smelled so, so good.

ANYONE can do this. You just have to be willing to complete some tasks (posts & reviews) sharing your thoughts about what you've received. There's an app and they make it easy to get it done--nothing crazy, I promise. If you're interested, here's their website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment