Sunday, November 19, 2017

Influenster (4)

 I received my 4th box from Influenster earlier in October and it was my first box that contained food!   What's even better than a box of food? FREE FOOD! That's my favorite part about Influenster--LOL. 
I was a little bit scared and a little excited at the same time. I mean come on, food is usually hit or miss and I had never heard of this brand before.

I followed the instructions on the simmer sauce which were quite simple.
First, cook however much chicken until brown, add the simmer sauce.
There was an option to add veggies or other things to "beef it up"--Jason and I decided to keep it simple and serve it over brown rice.

It was SO EASY and very tasty and it made plenty to have for lunch the next day as well.
I will definitely purchase this brand again and try some of the other simmer sauces they have.
Thank you to Influenster for introducing me to yet another awesome product that I hadn't used before. 
If you're interested in possibly earning some free products to test and review--check out Influenster here, sign up and start earning some free products!

No comments:

Post a Comment