Tuesday, August 15, 2017

6th

Jason & I started our new school year last week! 
My 6th year and Jason's 7th year (which is so crazy to think about). 
 I am SO EXCITED about this school year!
There are many, many changes. 
We added an additional self-contained special education teacher due to the large number of students we've had and I am most excited about that. 
 I am so thankful to be back down to a smaller class size and really dive in with each student. 

I also have a new assistant teacher in my classroom this year and she is awesome & has been a perfect fit for our classroom. The kiddos love her and I am just over the moon! 
 We are starting the school year with 6 students (whaaaat?! We served 14 kids last year--12 of them in the classroom allllllll day long).  6 students feels nice! 
 Speaking of 6 students they are SWEET, like really sweet and some of them are just down right hilarious! Mrs. Rideout and I will be laughing all year long. But most of all, I am looking forward to seeing their growth and showing them just how smart and capable they truly are. 


Even with a year starting off with SO many changes, I am looking forward to it and have a feeling that it will be a fantastic year! 

Here's to year 6! May it be the best one yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment