Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Influenster (3)

I received my first, large voxbox from Influenster and it was so much fun!
I mean really, look at all these (mostly) full-sized goodies I received--FOR FREE!
Pretty amazing, right? 

The first thing I tried was the Mike & Ike Zours. 
I had just gotten home from our 2 day bus/car trip from Colorado and I wanted something to satisfy my sweet tooth. These bad boys were really, really good. I've had Mike & Ike's before and wasn't impressed but, I actually liked these. 
They weren't overly sour, just right. The fruity flavor is really intense and tasty. 
I would definitely buy these again!
 I got this Nature's Origin Aromatherapy roll-on and it couldn't have come at a better time. My lavender was on it's last drop. I love how easy the roll-on is. It's a staple in my bedtime routine...and it's a big bottle! Will last me for a while. 
 I don't have to use dry shampoo that often but, this stuff is awesome. It also smells really good. Jason has this same brand in a different scent and let's just say, I know what kind I'll be getting him when he runs out of his current bottle. Oh, and it definitely works. I used it on my hair this week and it really "brought it back to life"
 This red glitter sinful colors is so fun and it came just in time for the 4th of July.
This Tree Hut Exfoliating Mud Mask was the perfect addition to my bath time this past week. I will stick to my Rodan+Fields products but, this was a nice mask. Had my skin feeling very smooth afterwards and really, who doesn't love a fun mud mask? I will say though, I wasn't a fan of the smell--was a floral scent. 
My favorite item from my box! This Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink lip color is the best. This shade is called "lover" and it was so mild and when they say super stay, they mean it. This stuff can last all day! I will absolutely buy this again when I run out. Heck, I might even go and buy it in another shade. It is a little...sticky at times (when it's drying) but, that didn't bother me. You can just swipe a gloss or chapstick over it and poof, problem solved. 

I loved receiving this Splash VoxBox and all of the complimentary items that were in it. My favorites? The lavender roll-on and the matte lip color! So many goodies and I am thankful to have received them!

Remember, anyone can sign up for Influenster and start reviewing your way to some free stuff...just click here and sign up and let me know what kinds of fun things you receive. The more active you are on Influenster, the more likely you will be to receive items.

No comments:

Post a Comment