Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Litte Baby Ava

College. 
"Big Girl" Jobs.
Engagements. 
Weddings. 
and now...babies!

Welcome to the world little Miss Ava Elizabeth Schlesinger. 
My long time friend since college had her sweet baby girl and she couldn't be any more precious. 
She's a doll, like a literal doll. 
 Jason & I had the best time showering these sweet parents-to-be near the beginning of February. 
 And then, less than 3 weeks later, making another trip to Memphis with Mom and Mary Claire to meet little Miss Ava in all her little, tiny, sweetness.
 The newest parents on the block.


 We had to make at stop at Jerry's for literally, the best sno cone I've ever had. Sno cone, add a little soft serve vanilla ice cream in there--yes, it's as good as it sounds. 

 We went into a few fun shops while we were there and I LOL'ed at these key chains. 
The one about driving...I sent to Jason immediately. Not due to my driving, but his ;)

 Little journals made from book covers--yes, please!

One last stop for Ava snuggles before heading out! Look at those baby fingers and sweet baby features on her tiny little self. 

It was a fun day trip and such a sweet moment to see my friends in their first few days as new parents. 
They will be the best! Many prayers for rest, joy, energy, happiness, and patience as you guys start this new journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment