Sunday, October 9, 2016

Mississippi State Fair

I love the fair. 
The lights. The noise. The food. The character. 
I look forward to it every year! 

Today was the day and this year, I decided to bring my camera to snap some pictures. 
I love how vivid, bright, and fun everything is!
When the fair comes to town, that's the true beginning of fall for me. 

 The weather today was phenomenal. 
There was a nice breeze and it was just beautiful out. 

 As you will quickly be able to tell, the fair is all about food to me. 
Well, and the cute little animals in the petting zoos.


 When one goes to the fair, one must have some taffy.
 He was camera ready--that corn!

 Nothing beats the fresh squeezed lemonade

 Love the night lights



 My favorite people--so fun doing life with you all. 
Until next year--I'm already looking forward to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment