Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Celebrations

Our 2nd annual, dual birthday celebration for Blair and I was last night. 
It was such a fun night! Everyone was able to make it plus Cat--which I was so happy to have her with us. It was a special treat!

We had awesome appetizers, an outstanding meal, and the best key lime pie there is. 
I will have to share with you all the appetizer recipe later for the Brie Tarts filled with brie cheese & topped with pepper jelly & walnuts--they are TO DIE FOR!
 I have to take a minute and share with you all the gift that I got Blair. 
I am obsessed with it and how cute it is. I am to the point where I'm going to have to order one for myself...soon!
This cute wine tote comes from Etsy from a store called "Four Bugs In A Rug" (click the store name to be taken directly to her Etsy site).
The owner was so easy to work with and was very accommodating. 
You can get the bag in all kinds of colors (where the navy blue is on mine) and then there's a ton of monogram options along with color options for the letters as well. 
I was so pleased with how quickly it came and just how cute it was in person. 
This has quickly become my "go to" gift now. 
Everyone be ready for Christmas time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment