Thursday, May 7, 2015

What I'm Loving Right Now (4)

The fact that there's only 10 school days left--come on summer! I love my kiddos and I love my job, so much, but what teacher doesn't love summer?!

Teacher Appreciation Week at school--it all started off with this "apple" from Gigi's Cupcakes.
It was delicious...and so cute!
Celebrating Cinco De Mayo with my handsome fella at the Mexican Restaurant where we had our first date and yes, even back then there were margaritas involved--they calm nerves like you wouldn't believe.  
 These beauties that are blooming right out the front door. Ahhhh, I love spring!
 The last book in The Wingfeather Saga--theses books are SO GOOD! If you need a fun, adventurous, and heart warming read this summer, pick these books up. You won't regret it!
All my lovely flowers that we recently planted. I'm slowly, slowly, slowly learning how to tend to plants.  I'll spare you the pictures of the ones that have already died ;)
 My Pilaties Reformer class---I can't say enough good things about this class and how it makes me feel. If you ever get the chance, DO THIS! I'm starting month 3 now.
My fun, funky, new yoga pants--I have been dying for some fun workout pants and Kohls (as usual) delivered! And on sale, too! 
House M.D.--I love this show. We love this show. Jason and I are watching it through for the 2nd time (3rd time for him). I just love House he's just so...brilliant & witty!

Gracelaced art work--Y'all this lady's stuff is so stunningly beautiful. I also love her blog--so inspiring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment