Friday, March 13, 2015

What I'm Loving Right Now (3)

Maroon 5's newest song--"Sugar"
I am obsessed with this song. 
I REALLY did not like their last two songs, but they are staying on my good list solely because of this song. Not to mention, the video is so awesome. They actually went and crashed a few weddings and performed this song. Talk about the ultimate wedding gift! 

Spring break
I've enjoyed this warmer weather (definitely not all this rain though)--who's with me?
I've had a semi-busy spring break full of all kinds of little things that I've been needing to do/catch up on. Mom and I took a 3 day trip to Auburn to visit with some of the family. We ALWAYS have the best time in Auburn.

My newest book additions from Hasting's--thankfully we don't have one here in MS or I would be in deep trouble!
 I am looking forward to tonight--I have a whole lot of nothing planned for the end of my spring break week.


This handsome hubby of mine :)
The week of spring break marks our "engagementversary"--yep! Tomorrow it will have been 2 years since the man of my dreams asked me to marry him. Look at that handsome man! I am a lucky girl ;)
Shoutout to Patrick for taking this awesome picture (check out his outstanding work here)

I am drooling over some items at Anthropologie right now (online shopping is such a trap!)
and I'm finding myself on Etsy more than usual here lately as well. Looking never hurt anyone though,  right?! I did cave and get this journal from Anthropologie. My nerdy heart just had to have this gem.
Our Young Living Oil Kit
We caved and got ourselves some oils and a diffuser. I love putting the lemon in my water--the Citrus Fresh on my wrists--Thieves on my feet--and purification behind my ears. It's been fun and our house smells really good ;)
Weddings and Wedding showers
Tis the season! If you've ever been 25--or around there--(which you all have or will be) then you KNOW what I'm talking about.
Almost every weekend Jason & I are attending a wedding or a wedding related event.
It's such a fun season of life!
 The last weekend in February, we had Ian & Melissa's Couples Shower in Grand Bay, AL

 And the following weekend, I was in Amber & Evan's Wedding. It was a packed, busy, awesome weekend! Cheers to The Veeders!


 I love this picture, it makes me laugh.
 Beautiful, beautiful bride!


My job--I pray there's never a time that this isn't on my list of "what I'm loving right now"--
I know, I know, I'm on Spring Break and shouldn't be thinking about work--but I'm one of those.
I do love my kiddos and I have to share this funny story.
A few weeks ago I was working on a poster for my class and... I sneezed.
One of my boys jumps up, run's to his board all while yelling "Ohhhh noooo! Mrs. Ellis! Ohhhh noooo! Mrs. Ellis, you are being gross. How do you write that, how do you write "Mrs. Ellis was being gross?" If you know my assistant and our relationship, you know we like to laugh so of course, she obliged and wrote it all out for him so he could write me a note. Not only did he give me my note, he wanted a picture of it so he could print it out and have one for himself.
Never a dull moment y'all.
My "adult" coloring book
In all reality, they need more of these. This bad boy was only $7 at Barnes & Noble on clearance. I lucked up! Goodbye productive time (as if Candy Crush wasn't taking all of that already!)

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment