Monday, November 24, 2014

1 Year and Counting

Sunday, Jason & I celebrated our 1 year anniversary! 
I can't believe it's already been a year. 
365 days, in this lifetime journey that we're on together. 
With 1 year of marriage under our belt, it was the perfect time to reflect on my reasoning behind this blog and the fact that the foundation of it was built on the love and blessing that the Lord has so graciously given Jason and I through brining us together.
What a sweet & continual blessing marriage has been thus far. The Lord has used our marriage to shape & mold me in such new ways & my prayer is that I will always see what He's doing for me & for us. So many wonderful things have happened during these 365 days. My family of 5 expanded, I gained another family, we've cooked many meals, watched many movies, taken many trips, laughed & smiled, learned & adjusted together. It's has been a year of growth and happiness! 
To God be the glory.

We celebrated our anniversary a weekend early. 
We made our way to New Orleans to see Broadway's Phantom of the Opera! 
Ahh! I loved it! It was the perfect way to celebrate 1 year of marriage with the man of my dreams. 
In our favorite city, eating amazing food, with amazing company, with great entertainment. 
  


 We had an outstanding dinner at Three Muses. 


 You already know, Croissant D'or
 Yes, it's a selfie, but I had to show off my new hat that I love! 
 On our actual anniversary, my parents presented us with our gift from them. 
This amazingly thoughtful, custom painting that represents all of our favorite things/places in New Orleans. We can't wait to hang it up in the house! 
1 year down, many, many more to go! 
I love you my sweet Jason Ellis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment