Sunday, June 15, 2014

Ship Island & Father's Day

We had the best weekend! 
Early, early, Saturday morning (unbeknownst to our family) we made our way to Gulf Port to go to Ship Island with all Jason's family. It was amazing! This was my first time to Ship Island and I'm glad I got to spend it celebrating Coco for Father's Day. It was a beautiful day! It was sunny, hot, and awesome. My first taste of the beach has me craving more--come on July! We spent the whole day on the beach soaking up the sun, exploring, eating snacks, catching fish and just enjoying one another's company. 






Love these people! 

And of course with today being Father's Day I have to give a shout out to the best father I could have ever asked for. I am so thankful that God made me your daughter! What a fun, beautiful, awesome life our family has had with you leading us every step of the way! Thank you for being our rock and such a strong spiritual leader for our family. 


Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's, Step Dad's, Grandpa's, and every male who means the world to someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment