Monday, September 28, 2020

Melissa's Surprise 30th 9/17

What a fun year as all of my friends turn 30!
A few weeks ago, my best friend of 19 years turned 30 and we threw her a surprise party...and if you know Melissa, you know what an accomplishment this is! This girl asks more questions and pays more attention than anyone I know so her Mom wasn't sure we'd be able to pull it off but lo and behold, we did it.
Isn't this cake magical? 
It was so pretty and so, so tasty. 



I love the big yard signs!

Russell was loving the surprise just as much as Mama was. Look at that sweet, smiling face. 
These two had the best time playing with one another and enjoying the celebration. 



How in the world are you 30?! 
It feels like just yesterday we were 11 & 12 years old meeting for the first time. 
So much life has been lived throughout these 19 years of friendship and it's safe to say that time flies. 
But, I am incredibly thankful for it all and it's been so sweet walking through so much of life with you by my side as my best friend. So, here's to 30 and all of the sweetness that's to come!
It was such a fun celebration and I think it's safe to say, we love you and cherish you, Melissa!

That same weekend, we took the birthday girl out and went to Dumbo's on Duling and it was soooo good! Fun drinks, delicious food, and such a fun atmosphere. 

Isn't he the cutest? I felt like we hadn't taken a picture together since March. 
Needless to say, we loved celebrating our friend and hope she knows how special she is to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment