Sunday, December 30, 2018

1,825 Days

Jason and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on the 23rd last month. 
I love that it always falls during Thanksgiving Break so we can always set aside time to celebrate. 

The traditional anniversary gift for 5 years is wood. 
We decided to spruce up our office by adding some wooden shelves as a gift to us both. 
It was certainly a task but, so worth it.
I am so happy about how they turned out and now, we have such a sweet reminder about our 5 years together! And, on another fun note, only the special/ultimate favorite books made it to the new shelves. 
 Our office finally looks like...an office and I am a happy, happy girl!

We ended the night with a celebratory dinner at Aplos. 
Look at that handsome man that I've had the privilege of loving, growing with, and changing with over the last 5 years! Here's to many, many more years!

No comments:

Post a Comment