Saturday, October 6, 2018

Aladdin 9/29

Last weekend, we had a girl's trip to New Orleans to see Aladdin at the Saenger Theater. 
It was a beautiful day and such a fun way to celebrate Melissa's Birthday. 
 We ate at the best restaurant called Coquette. 
The inside was beautiful and the brunch was divine. 
 This fried chicken was perfectly seasoned and easily split between the four of us. 

A Happy Birthday to one of my very best friends! Love you!


 Cheers!
 Aladdin was FANTASTIC! Definitely one of the best shows I've seen. 
The music was wonderful (the classics with a few one news), the Genie was outstanding, and the costumes were so, so beautiful. 

I never tire of visiting New Orleans and find something new & fun every time I go. 
I'll be seeing you in January for Les Miserables! 

No comments:

Post a Comment