Monday, September 3, 2018

Nana's 90th 8/24-26/18

A few weekends ago, we made the trip to Auburn to celebrate our Nana's 90th Birthday!
What a milestone!
 I'll be the first to tell you, you wouldn't even know she was 90 years old--she's got it going on. 

 Before we got there, Mom sent us the funniest message paired with this picture of my Uncle Tommy.
He was cooking breakfast and kept getting popped by the bacon grease--so, Mom told him he needed a longer fork and in true Griswold fashion...this is what you get.
Some of the family had lunch with Nana at her home with all of her friends. 
Look at that spiffy looking woman! 
This was also a special trip because it was this side of the family's first time to meet Ann Hatten. 
I love this picture of Ann Hatten and her Great Grandmother! 





 All of the Jussely crew with Nana at another one of her celebrations!
The Lord has been good to my sweet Nana and I am thankful for her life and that we were all able to celebrate with her. These are precious times and I'm thankful we get to experience some of life with her. Here's to you, Nana! 

No comments:

Post a Comment