Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I Love the 90's Tour

I am so, so behind in keeping up with what's been going on! I'm sorry but, life has been happening and I've been living it. Time has finally slowed down enough for me to sit down and update you with a few posts of what's been going on/the fun things I've been getting to do. 

In June, some of my very best friends and I decided to have a girls night, dress up in our best 90's attire and go to the "I love the 90's Tour" that was at the new amphitheater in Brandon.
 ... We had THE BEST TIME! The music was so much fun, the atmosphere was awesome, it was such a fun night. Honestly though, who better to go to the "I love the 90's Tour" than with your best friends from the 90's. It was a blast. 
 We were able to get front row, center as we listened/danced the night away to Salt-n-Peppa, Coolio, Tone Loc, and Young MC

No comments:

Post a Comment