Sunday, April 15, 2018

5 Year Engagement-aversary

I am a month late in posting this---but, life (ya know?) 

We had the fun privilege of being in New Orleans the same weekend we got engaged 5 years ago now! We always have so much fun being in New Orleans, walking the square, going to "our spot" where my hunky husband got down on one knee and proposed to me...even though I didn't realize he was doing it--(embarrassing)--LOL. If you want to read the whole story of our engagement, check it out here. This time around, we were with friends and family and made the trip to see The Phantom of the Opera at the Saenger Theater. It was AMAZING--one of my all-time favorites. 
 Did you even go to New Orleans if you didn't get a croissant from Croissant D'or?
 Love this theater--it's so stunning. 

We had the best time and I know we won't always be able to be in New Orleans to celebrate our Engagement-aversary so, I am quite thankful for the times that we can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment