Saturday, September 24, 2016

Mexican, Margaritas, & My Man

4 years ago, I was just beginning my first year of teaching and I had my first truly rough day with a student.  I was venting about my terrible day to Jason and told him that it was almost a "margarita day"--well, he took that and ran with it and asked me out for a margarita at Papitos. To say that I've never been more nervous in my life than when I saw that message would be a huge understatement. On our way to eat today, I was telling him that I remember having the biggest butterflies I've ever had in my life when I told him I'd meet him. I mean, look at him--he's such a handsome man--and there it was...I was going to meet up with him. Long story short, we had no idea exactly what those drinks would turn in to (although, Jason says he already knew at that point). 6 months later we were engaged and another 8 months later we were married! 
For 4 years now, we've made it a point to go to Papitos this day and reminisce about that night where it all "officially" began. 

No comments:

Post a Comment